Sunday, May 31, 2009

27 Weeks




27 weeks marks the beginning of the third trimester. I can't believe how quickly the whole second trimester went and I imagine the third will go just as fast. The baby is now just over 15 inches long from head to toe. The nursery is coming along - we have a little bit of decorating to do yet, and we need to replace the beautiful pink trim...but here's our progress so far :)

3 comments:

Swanson Family said...

WOW, it looks so nice. I really like the theme and colors! Congrats! It all goes fast from here on out!

LadyP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LadyP said...

It looks great- I love the color! We are so excited for you guys! We will have to get together sometime this summer when we are up in the cities so you can meet Owen. -Bryan & Liz