Sleepy Ryder hangin out with Grandma Sue
Monday, October 12, 2009
Week 7
Woohoo! I got the okay to run on Friday...and to do any other type of athletic activity! So on Sunday, I went out for my first run and it felt fabulous - I felt so light and free. We spent this past weekend up in Walker and Ryder was finally able to meet Grandma Sue! He enjoyed her yummy cooking and had a great time walking around the shops in town :) Ryder has had a little cold the past few days, but is still sleeping great even with his congestion (he's moved out of the bassinet and into the crib! Doing great with the transition). And he's gaining weight just fine, too. He weighed 11 pounds 8oz on Tuesday! He's also started to smile in reaction to us. I just LOVE it!
.JPG)
Sleepy Ryder hangin out with Grandma Sue
.JPG)
.JPG)
Sleepy Ryder hangin out with Grandma Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment