Tuesday, March 2, 2010

6 Months

Big news this month! Ryder cut his first tooth! Just barely poking above his gums on the bottom. There were no warning signs beforehand, so when Ry was giggling on Saturday morning and I saw a little white something in his mouth, I was so surprised! I'll work on getting a picture, but that squirmy tongue is very good at protecting his new tooth. Unfortunately, along with this came his first real cold. He's been pretty happy considering and still sleeping through the night (and much of the day), but we're hoping he kicks it quick so grandma and grandpa can have a little more fun with him while we're on vacation. In the meantime, daddy's been taking good care of him during the day :)



All ready to crawl around! It won't be long...


Here's my tooth! (May need to click to enlarge photo)

No comments: