Ry LOVED his apple muffin
A little hike through the apple trees...
Then, on to a quest for the perfect pumpkin...
Looks like he found it!
A few 13 month notes (I know...a little late):
Still no walking yet. Ryder has taken as many as 6 steps at a time, but only when he's in the mood. He has no fear and pretty much hucks his body in the direction he would like to walk. Sometimes his legs keep up. Even though he falls, he giggles every time. For safety's sake, I think this is something we need to work on. He does better walking between toys and can move quickly along furniture. He loves to make silly noises and is getting better and better at playing by himself. I think his favorite activity is still hide-and-seek combined with a toddler version of tag. I love getting to know our little boy and cherish every moment with him. Can't wait to see what this next month will bring :)

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a fun day! What did you think of the Ergo? Isn't it awesome!!!
I love it! He feels super light in it!
Post a Comment