Friday, January 13, 2012

24 Weeks

Since I kept such a good log of Ryder to date (and ended up importing it to a blurb.com book), I thought I should do the same for this baby :)  24 weeks have flown by!  And with all I have planned to accomplish before this baby's born, I'm sure the last 15 (yikes!) will fly, too. 

We are super excited to meet this little one, but I'm enjoying bringing him along everywhere I go - work, studying, yoga, errands - and just feeling him kick and wiggle all day as part of our family already.  I feel so good right now that if he wasn't moving constantly, I would forget I was pregnant (well, other than the fact that I can only button 2 pairs of pants now!)

With my goal of completing 2 more license exams (all 3 would be amazing) and changing the guest room into the nursery, I am spending as much free time as possible chipping away at these two things.  It's not exciting yet, but here's our progress:

 Yep, the closet - lol.  But I have big plans! And look at how tiny these clothes are!!

Here's a look at our baby boy's growth this week: 

1 comment:

Nana (Debi) said...

What a great post, Lisa! :) I can't believe there are only 15 weeks left!!!