Thursday night, we put Ry to bed as usual - jammies, teeth, 3 books. After storytime, he asked daddy to shut the door and turn off the light. Weird - we usually have to wait till he's asleep to do that.
We didn't hear a peep after that, so assumed he was out cold. We went to go get ready for bed ourselves an hour or two later and out walks Ryder from his room - calm, as if nothing unusual is going on. He had his hat on (which was on a peg ABOVE his changing table), it was sideways & covering his eyes, he had taken his jammies completely off (never done that before), and his diaper was clearly tinkered with. In his room, his changing table had a big wet spot like he peed on it?? With his diaper on?? No idea. He was just like "Hi mom, hi dad" and walked out into the livingroom to go play! What?! Shawn and I were so confused! It was so hard to hide our laughter! I had to pretend cough to cover my giggles or he'd think he was funny & try this act again.
And of course, I reached for my camera as fast as I could!
Silly toddler...
No comments:
Post a Comment