Saturday, April 28, 2012

Welcome Logan!

We're proud to introduce our second son: Logan Robert Billing.  He was born yesterday at 1:04pm, weighing 8lbs 7oz and was 19.5in long.  A pretty big baby for being a week early!  Everything went perfectly smooth during the c-section and the surgery and recovery were much better than with Ryder.  It was so weird to show up at the hospital with a scheduled birth!  Funny though, in the 90 minutes leading up to the surgery, I had a ton of contractions!  Little Logan knew what we were here for :)

And, I know what you're here for...picutres!  So here are a few:
The rainy day today is perfect for catching some zzz's


Daddy admiring our little man

Grandpa Robert, Logan Robert, Daddy and Big Brother

Logan made his arrival at 1:04pm (as seen on the clock behind Dr. Hallstrom).
He came out screaming (unlike Ryder), so that brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Logan with his delivering doc this morning

So far he has been giving us lots of time to rest throughout the night and during the day today.  Lets hope that continues for a little while :)

2 comments:

Nana (Debi) said...

I LOVE the picture of Logan's arrival in the operating room!!! It brought tears to my eyes! What an amazing moment you captured! Logan is so adorable! Cant wait to hold him in arms again later today! XOXO Love you all!

Christy said...

I love the pic of Dad with Shawn, Ry and Logan! So precious!