Friday, July 27, 2012

3 Months!

Logan is 3 months today!!  I am home with my boys today (yay) so just have a couple minutes to share some fun facts about this age:
  • At his 2 month appt, his stats were: 24" long (85%), 12 lbs 12oz (50-75%), 40.2cm head (75-85%)
  • He smiles a TON! At strangers, in his sleep, during his middle of the night feedings...
  • Last week he slept through the night 4 days in a row (8-9 hrs)...this week, not so much.
  • He started daycare this week! The mornings are crazy for Shawn and I, but the transition has actually gone pretty well.  I miss my boys, but its a little bit nice to be back at work doing something for me!!
  • Logan loves to be swaddled.  He has literally smiled a number of times after being swaddled.  Unfortunately he can't be swaddled at daycare (license rules)...
  • He loves the song "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley.  It's what Ryder and I sing to him when he's fussy and it helps all of us calm down :)
  • He is a super happy, content baby
  • He is getting strong - he can hold his head up in the Bumbo for a little while (then gets droopy) and is getting good at tummy time
We love you so much Logan!!  



Logan: 3 mos, Ryder: 35 mos :)

Swaddle boys


My brown-eyed boy :)

3 comments:

The Pederson Family said...

Happy 3 month birthday Logan.
Love, Cora

Nana (Debi) said...

Love all the pics, Lisa!

Happy 3-month birthday, Logan! Love you! Really enjoyed my two days with you this week!! XOXO

Ry, you're such a terrific boy and big brother! Love you! XOXO

Nana (Debi) said...

That "Brown-eyed boy" pic of Ry is amazing! It is my iPad wallpaper and I had to share it on FB and I've also shown a number of my friends at work, too! He is such an amazing boy...sooooo cute, soooo smart, althletic, kind, funny...everything all wrapped up in one...and he is only (almost) three years old!