Friday, August 24, 2012

Fridays With the Boys

I am loving Fridays.  I am so thankful for this time to watch my boys grow...to watch Ryder read and sing to Logan, to go on special outings, to listen as Ryder's vocabulary and creativity develop, to watch Logan's "firsts"...thank you to daddy for working so hard so we can have this special time together :)

Last Friday's picnic

Ryder reading to his little bro today

Logan and I pitching to Ryder this morning.  I love how Ry wiggles his bat, tightens his imaginary batting gloves and puts on a "game face", just like the pros :) When I asked him to get the ball he hit from under the tree, he said "Noo...on tv, the batter doesn't get the ball!"  Ha!  Thankfully he realized I was looking for help and did it anyway :)

1 comment:

Nana (Debi) said...

OMG! Too funny! Ryder is tooooo smart!

I'm so glad you are able to spend Fridays with Ryder and Logan. You are such a WONDERFUL mom!! YOU make the Fridays special!! Thank you for being such a great mom to our so very precious grandsons!

Love you! XOXO