Thursday, September 20, 2012

4 Months

I'm a little late, but here's Logan's 4 month photo (actually taken at 4 months).




Special things about this age: He is sooo smiley! He giggles. He's ticklish! He chews on his toes! Doc says he's very flexible and asked if anyone in the family was double-jointed.  He rolls over from back to tummy and tummy to back. Not very often, but he can do it.  He reaches and squirms for toys he wants.  He loves the johnny jumper, exersaucer and playmat. He drinks three 4oz bottles at daycare. He typically gets up once between 7pm and 7am to nurse. His eyes are still soo blue! He is mellow!  I feel like I need a Uhaul to go anywhere with the kids - diapers, wipes, snacks for the kids, snacks for me, water for everyone, change of clothes, burp cloths, nursing cover, pump - whew!

Logan's 4 month stats: 26" long (75-85%), 15lbs 2.8oz (25-50%), 42.4cm head (75%)

I feel like Logan's growing faster than, Ry, so I looked up Ryder's stats at 4mos:
26 1/4" long (75-90%), 15lbs 14 oz (50-75%), 43.7cm head (75-90%).  So even though Logan was bigger at birth (weight-wise), he's a little smaller than Ry was at this age. 

2 comments:

The Pederson Family said...

Happy 4 month birthday buddy! Love, Cora

Nana (Debi) said...

Thanks for comparing Logan's stats to Ryder's. I was wondering, too! Love those blue eyes! Logan is absolutely the smilingest little guy I've ever seen! One of my FB friends asked if he was born with a smile on his face! =)