Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Logan's First Steps!!!

I can't believe it!! My baby has started walking!! He took 1-2 steps over the weekend, then last night (I think due to the excitement of Nana and Bumpa coming over) he took about 8 steps!!

Tonight he has just been taking a few steps here and there, just walking till he falls to a crawl. No more than 5 steps or so, but he keeps trying. I don't know who gets more excited and proud about it - me or Logi! I don't have good footage yet, but will post it when I do :)

1 comment:

Nana (Debi) said...

It was so fun to watch Logi take so many steps in a row! I think he was as surprised as all of us! It did seem like his excitement gave him some extra momentum. :)

Matt showed me the video you posted today on FB. I just knew it wasn't going to be more than a few days for Logi to get it down, after his discovery Monday evening. It looks like he's walking so steady already, too! Knowing the speed at which he likes to move, I wonder how long it will be before he's running?!

Yay, Logi! Congratulations on your big achievement!

Love you all! xoxoxo