Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bonus Day with the Kids

Our daycare has been closed all week.  The boys usually go to a back-up home daycare together when their primary daycare is closed and do pretty good because they know her.  But this week she could only take Ryder.  So we had to split the boys and send one to the back up home daycare and one to the center.  They both missed each other so much (Ryder cried for Logi and Logi cried most of the day...I think because he was with all strangers all by himself).  When I picked Logan up, it sounded like he lost his voice...I felt so bad!!  Every time he tried to talk all evening, that scratchy voice broke my heart!  So I took the day off and have had such a great day with my boys.

    It's ok to climb for a change!!

    Happy to be together.

    All eating lunch together!! And eating a fruit, vegetable, grain and milk!  Today has gone so smooth!  Maybe the soothing lullaby CDs I've had on all day have been hypnotizing the kids??

So happy at home (and his normal voice has returned)







2 comments:

The Pederson Family said...

Sorry to hear about the daycare situation, but so glad you had this extra day with your boys. I love how good and cute they are together!

Nana (Debi) said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day together! You all look so happy! :) That park is perfect for Logan—with the climbing places! I bet he could spend hours there just climbing away! Love the puzzle pic—Thanks for sharing!