Sunday, October 20, 2013

Logan & Ryder's New Rooms

In our last house, I had spent a fair amount if time coming up with a room design before each kids' birth. Ryder had the baby jungle animal theme with his hand-painted tree and Logan had the blue and brown room with hand-made nursery linens made from ocean-themed fabric designed by my co-worker. Both super-special, both created with hours of love.

I love our new house, but all rooms are currently a shade if tan, so I'm anxious to put that love back into Ryder and Logan's rooms and make it feel like a homey space for them (and me when I'm in there for snuggles!)

Ryder's sports room is off to a good start with his new [Craigs List] Ikea bed, home-made bed curtain and hand-sketched / painted baseball wall.  It still needs more color and some photos on the walls, but we're getting there.



Logan's room has just been started. I'm so excited about it that I have to post a progress photo! His alpine mountain room is starting to take shape :) This is the wall behind his crib. You can see the outline of the main blue mtn range and the pines on each side & bottom.


3 comments:

Nana (Debi) said...

Both of their rooms are going to be so wonderful...and because they're created with so much love (like you said), that makes them even more special! You're so talented! I can't wait to see more progress pics from Logi's room. :) xoxo

The Pederson Family said...

The rooms looks great. can't wait to see Logan's finished wall.

Grandma Sue said...

Wow! Very nice! You are a multi-talented woman, there is no doubt about that:) Love You!