Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stay-Cation

Last weekend, we had a free hotel stay to use, so we spent the night at a hotel near the Mall of America.  Sadly, I only took my camera out once.  But maybe it'll be just enough to help us remember this stay.  

The kids loved swimming in the warm pool, Shawn enjoyed the hot tub (especially after helping my dad move), we ate at Tucci, did a Nickelodeon Universe ride and just enjoyed some family time.  Shawn and I enjoyed a movie by the fireplace in our two-bedroom, full kitchen suite :) And the kids slept till just past 7 :)

Here's the one pic of Logi I took - he's so curious at this age and was looking out the window while also playing peek-a-boo.




2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

It is fun to do short get "aways" even if it isn't so far away. Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time:) Love you guys!

Nana (Debi) said...

So love Logi's smile...even when it is hidden by the nuk! Always makes me smile! :)