Saturday, April 19, 2014

Parenthood: Everyday Entertainment

I'm so thankful that Logan has started following directions and following rules. This means we can actually take our eyes off him for short periods of time without worrying [as much] that we'll come back to find him on a countertop or getting into trouble.

If I step away, I usually call his name and ask if he's ok (he responds appropriately) or peek into the room from time to time to make sure he's ok. Today was one of those times. I got him ready for nap, gave him a quick snack and went upstairs to put some things away. I called his name to check on him. No response. So I peeked in the kitchen...and saw this:

For a very brief moment, I was worried he had choked on his snack, but he was kind of smiling, sucking on his cereal bar (still in hand) and was just drifting off to sleep :)

This kid loves to run around, but when it comes time for nap, there's no denying...or postponing...it! 


(Oh, and if I haven't shared this already, this funny outfit is what keeps him from climbing out of his crib. It's one of his baby sleep sacks that I added material to so it's longer and he wears it backwards so he can't undo the zipper or snap :) The sleeves help keep him from climbing out the neck hole!)

1 comment:

Nana (Debi) said...

Oh, Logi! You made Nana giggle!!! Love you bunches!

How adorable...and sooo Logi! He goes and goes and goes until he can't go any more! I also have to giggle whenever I think of the sleep sack modifications you made. Very creative and it definitely does the trick to keep the little escape artist in his crib!

Thanks for the giggles! :)