We just got home from an awesome relaxing weekend at a friend's cabin in Wisconsin. The kids actually slept well! And even though I was solo-parenting on Saturday (Shawn had to work at a convention), it was still relaxing :)
Here are a few pics:
Left to right: Leighton, Bergen, Elsa, Gratia, Kian, Ryder, Logan
The kids played so well together!
The adults played well together, too :)
On Sunday, our kids slept till almost 7, but still beat the sun up. So Logan and I watched it rise from the beach. It was sooo beautiful!! It's tough to tell in the photos, but the lake was steaming :)
Morning puzzles by the fire.
A huge thanks to Allison and Brandon for hosting such a fun weekend!!
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a fun time! Beautiful sunrise! Love Ry's Batman costume! ��
That is supposed to be a smile emoji at the end, but I guess they don't translate well! I'll have to remember that! =)
Post a Comment