Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving morning, we did a little 'art project'. We drew a tree on the chalkboard and cut out a bunch of leaves for the tree from construction paper. After breakfast, the four of us talked about a bunch of things we're thankful for and wrote them on the leaves. It was so fun to hear what the kids (and Shawn) came up with :)


Some of my favorites:

Logan's first thing was 'mom'. Which of course I loved. But I also thought it was so cool that he understood the concept of the activity. His follow-ups were 'California', 'Duluth', 'Duluth' again and 'chicken nuggets'. Lol :)

Others included, family, friends, date nights, Legos and coffee :)

I was also thankful for bubble baths, as they have been sort of a reset button for unpleasant little attitudes over the last year. And smoothies - a key to getting green veggies [or sometimes just anything] into our bodies!

We have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: