Friday, January 23, 2015

Fridays

I know I always post about Fridays with the boys, but after 2 1/2 years, I still completely cherish this time with them.

Today we spent much of the morning at our nature center. Dress up, puppet shows, watching squirrels with binoculars, 'I Spy' with the wall art...
(Side note: Ryder was extatic to dress himself today...he has complained that I always dress him in 'handsome clothes' and he likes to wear 'cool sports clothes' some of the time.)
I also love that on Fridays, the good camera comes out (although, most of these are with the ever so handy iPhone)...

As does the good coffee...

And the good smiles come out - with a little help from homemade cookies! :)


Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

The Pederson Family said...

Love the comment about handsome clothes vs sports clothes. Too funny! Our boys are getting big! I'd love a whole blog dedicated to your Friday adventures. So fun! :)