I was watching the three of you near the lake, so I wasn't able to go in and grab my phone for a picture, but I hoped if I took down a few words, it would help me remember this fun phase :)
Monday, September 5, 2016
Baby Gates are Up!
Brecken - you are on the move!! I thought I would be sad as you started to grow into a toddler, but it's not sad - it's so fun!! You are my last baby and I know I will miss the baby stage, but watching you in the yard yesterday - I love it. We were at your grandparents' house and let you crawl all around the huge yard while I played games with the big boys. You pushed the monster truck all around the yard, crawling behind it, and chasing it down the hill with your robo-baby moves! You did a great job not eating all the sticks and leaves as you crawled over them. That alone made me so happy! At this age, your brothers put everything in their mouths - including landscape rocks and wood chips. I'm hopeful we're going to skip all that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment