So in the meantime, we prepared for change. We set everyone up with tidy workstations again; this time including our kindergartener in the plan. Each of the big kids in their room, while Brecken works in the playroom with me (and Shawn still in the basement guest room).
Brecken was excited to try DL. He said he loves Google Meets and I bet he was excited to try something he had heard so much about.
The excitement lasted half a day and then he hid in his closet to avoid online music class…He warmed up to the idea again by the afternoon call and I’m going to go ahead and call the day a success. I don’t think anyone cried, we all got a little work done, and we spent a little time playing together (including sledding twice).
Again, hopefully this is short term, but I’m really proud of the boys for keeping it together on this big transition day.
No comments:
Post a Comment