More pictures! Yesterday we had another ultrasound to double check a couple things from last week. I'm relieved to say that everything checked out perfectly! At the end, she switched the machine to 3D/4D and we were able to see our little one so much more clearly. It was crazy - I felt like we got to peak inside my tummy! It is so cool to see the baby on screen and feel him / her move at the same time :)
At 20 weeks now, I feel baby moving every day, for most of the day, and his / her movements are getting stronger. Baby weighs 12oz with a heart rate of 142 bpm.
Our baby! Placenta to the left and umbilical cord by his / her face.
Arm and hand - the tech was actually able to count all ten fingers and toes :)
Tiny little foot
Baby from the outside at 20 wks...still comfy in most of my clothes - which is totally different from my first pregnancy. I think I was wearing maternity pants at 16 weeks last time!



1 comment:
OMG! Ultrasound technology is soooo amazing! Especially the 3D/4D! I'm so excited to find out if the little one is a boy or girl! =)
Lots of OOOXXXs to the absolutely perfect little one! And to mom, dad, and big brother, too, of course!
Love ya!
Post a Comment