Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Spirit

This kid is so funny.  Most pictures are initiated by me.  Most of these, however, were requested by Ryman.  He almost cried when I said I was putting my camera away! Lol!


We're looking forward to celebrating with our families this weekend!! :)

4 comments:

The Pederson Family said...

These are so much fun. What a photogenic little guy!

Nana (Debi) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana (Debi) said...

Such a cutie! His daddy used to like to pose for pics when he was little, too. =) We weren't the photographer you are, tho!! Love the collage!

(JFYI, the deleted post was because of the predictive text on my Nook. it decided I meant "village's" instead of collage! LOL!)

Nana (Debi) said...

Just switched to this as my PC wallpaper. Love it! :) Also, now that I'm using two monitors and extended desktop, I get to see my wallpaper more often throughout the day, too!!