Sunday, December 16, 2012

Family Photos

The photos totally make me smile!!  Matt & Debi asked me to take a few pictures for their holiday card. I'm super bummed we missed last week's snowstorm (tho not too bummed as we were sitting at the pool!), so we took them today.  We were cold...we had dogs...we had kids...and we had laughs!  A bit of a chaotic photoshoot, but I loved it.  And I love how the photos turned out :)   

Don't you love Maggie's festive vest and bows?!

Look at those great smiles despite the cold weather!!



I love this one!


Great laughs!



Argh - I couldn't run backwards fast enough in the snow to get everyone in this shot!  But I had to post it because everyone had great smiles!


6 comments:

The Pederson Family said...

These are just FANTASTIC!!!

Laura Tisdell said...

LOVE!!!!! So awesome!

Nana (Debi) said...

Awww...love the narrative! You captured the time in words so well! Brought tears to my eyes! The tears are also partly because your talent never ceases to amaze me!

It was sooooo cold! Can see the wind in the hair in a couple of the shots! Haha!

Thank you SOOOOO much for doing the photo shoot! Even though it was cold, it was fun...and you captured some great shots! Great memories, too!

Love ya!
XOXO

Nana (Debi) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana (Debi) said...

p.s. I also LOVE, LOVE the one of Ry and me on the bridge looking at each other! =)

Billing Family said...

Thanks for the sweet compliments Nana :)