Saturday, December 1, 2012

More Tree Fun

Ryder has been so facinated with Christmas lights this year.  On our way home from daycare two nights this week, we drove around the neighborhood (it was pretty much dark already) looking at lights because he was so in love with them - he didn't care how simple or elaborate they were...just loved every bit of it.

Since Shawn was out of town, I didn't want to do much decorating at home...I want to do it as a family.  So instead of doing our actual tree, we decorated the tree in Ryder's room with lights! 

It's funny - I was just about to paint over this tree for a baseball themed room, but now I'm having so much fun with it!  I think we need to make paper ornaments to add to it next!

We also made some paper decorations for the rest of our house :)
Love Christmas!!

P.S. So excited to be back online blogging since I am done studying for the month...and upgraded my Blogger storage so that I can continue to add photos!

No comments: