Monday, April 22, 2013

Fun With Friday Friends!

Here are a few photos from our Friday playdate with Everett, Cora and Jen.

I think my favorite moment was when I took Ryder to the bathroom and he sprinted out the door (after washing his hands), yelling "I'm coming Everett!!"

I also enjoyed watching Cora and Logan wander around the toddler area on their own :). Logi was walking / toddling between toys - pretty exciting :)

Buds :)


This is about as close as I could get these two super-fast kiddos!!  Even though they're not full on walking yet, the are soo mobile!


The awesome adventure center!


1 comment:

The Pederson Family said...

Thanks for braving the snow and meeting up. It was great to see you and fun to watch the big boys burn energy and watch the little ones toddle around. I was watching E and R as they were intently making sure they put their seat belt on before driving the police car.. haha!