I finally did it. Just shy of 21 months, Logan got his first haircut. Both my mom and daycare have given me strong hints to do it months ago, but I love the baby-fine hair and loved Logan's sweet little curls in the back (this post highlights his curls). But, with his bangs down to his nose, it was time.
We took him to Kids Hair in Maple Grove, and Dani did an amazing job. She kept it 'long' just like I asked :)
I didn't get nearly as many photos as with Ryder's first cut, but that's not because Logan's the second child...it's because he's an active child!! We played catch and other games through the whole haircut in order to keep him on the chair! Again, the stylist was amazing...she was playing games, talking to him and still cutting his hair as he was rolling onto his belly (yes, while strapped in)!
He wasn't scared and didn't cry, just didn't want to sit still.
The 'after' shot :)





No comments:
Post a Comment