Here's Logan doing his 'happy dance' at the Vegas airport. The flying outfits were a last-minute project when I saw this fun fabric on sale :) Great comfy clothes to go from the airport to bed & vice versa.
Instead of pulling his car seat, Ryder insisted on pushing Logan in the stroller. I know he's only 4, but he was able to master this task through the airport and out to the rental car! He loves being a big brother.
Logan was obsessed with the Ranger! Every time he disappeared on me, I knew right where to find him!
Taking the ferry to lunch across the lake!
Fun at the community center wave pool / aquatic center :) Ryder went down the biiig slide and had so much fun!! I was shocked when I saw him come out the bottom head first! Though I should expect that by now... The boys giggled and giggled in the waves of the pool as if they were in the ocean!
On Sunday, we went on a beautiful hike!!
Talking Grandma Sue's ear off, I'm sure ;)
Glad I had my camera because Logan rarely falls asleep on the go anymore. So I thought we were going to have a peaceful hike...
...Until #1 got hurt...
Luckily super dad made it all better :)
And a birthday celebration for daddy!! :)Thanks for having us Sue & Roger!!



















1 comment:
LOVE those little pants! So cute!
Post a Comment