We also had a day of celebrating Christmas. We did lots of Christmas art, made gingerbread houses, and had red and green pancakes for breakfast.
I'm not going to lie, by the end of the day I'm pretty sure I was walking around 60% asleep, but I know as our kids grow, I won't remember being exhausted, but I will remember my many attempts to beat Ryder in Wii, us eating way too many gingerbread house ingredients, the three of us making Brecky giggle...and cleaning up a lot of paint and glitter after all our art ;)
(To clarify - on a typical day, I've been feeling good, but the one-on-three days are a bit more work ;)







1 comment:
You are such a wonderful mom! You never cease to amaze me with how much effort you put in to making special memories for Ryder, Logan and Brecken—together and individually! We feel so blessed to have grandchildren with such terrific parents! Your boys are very lucky...all of them! Love you! xoxo
Post a Comment