Peak bar
La Parva town
Afterwards, we hit up our favorite local restaurant for dinner (Montañes). I had the best chicken I’ve ever had with a side of roasted veggies. This was my first real meal out since we got here. So I ate it up! (We have been cooking oatmeal, pasta, snacks at our hotel.) We also had a round of pisco sours at our hotel while doing a little planning for our random overnight in Valparaíso.
Daily hike down the hillside
Very chill day soaking in the mountains, one last sunset from our room, one last fire, and a few more rounds of cribbage :)
1 comment:
Too fun!!! Thank you for posting pictures and experiences while on your trip. So glad you two are enjoying your time there. Too bad your bank is lame. See you in a few days. Love you both :)
Post a Comment