I am loving fall! We've been taking the kids on walks frequently and it feels like we're walking in a painting with all this beautiful color! This past Monday, we brought the tripod along to the park and took a few family photos...I was trying to save them for our Christmas card, but I just can't resist sharing! So you may see these again in December :)
(*Recognize this sweater Jen? Perfect for our family photos!)
2 comments:
O M G ! ! ! !
These are absolutely amazing!!!! I was all ready to post the question asking who took them when I saw the first pic...and then read that you did it with your tripod! Of course!!
These pics are all absolutely wonderful, but the first one is my favorite and new PC wallpaper...and again, O M G ! ! ! I will need an 8 x 10 of that one!
I can see why you couldn't keep these pics a secret and I'm glad you didn't!!
Again, O M G ! ! !
(Sorry, just overwhelmed!)
As always, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
P.S. I just love that little sweater. Definitely one of my favs. Logan looks adorable in it. :)
Post a Comment