And now I'm adding "Student" to the list since I've finally scheduled my next exam! Yah, not quite as exciting, but I'm am excited to have these done! There never seems to be a convenient time to study, but with my NCARB Rolling Clock coming to a close at the end of May, I need to finish my last two. So if I'm not blogging as frequently, you know why...
Here are a few photos I've been meaning to post...

Now that the weather's getting chilly, "Mall of America Season" has started :)
Dinner date at Noodles while dad was out of town
Logan has started to join in on meal time! :)
Fulton Brewing before the Twins Game with Sue, Roger and Becky
Logan is all smiles with Great Auntie Kath

Sorry Shawn, but Ry and I had a great time playing hockey in the yard this past Friday :)
One of my fav "dates" with Ry is a trip to Caribou. We played "I Spy", "What's Missing", and other games. It's so much fun to chat with this sweet and silly 3 year old!






No comments:
Post a Comment