I know Logan will be up any moment, but wanted to post a couple photos from Wilson Family Camp. We all went up to "camp" (RV with heat) at Pine Island last weekend. Good thing we had heat (and a constant bonfire) because the high temps were in the low 40's! Neither kid seemed to mind. Logan took an outdoor siesta all bundled up and Ry played golf, baseball and jumped on the trampoline with no comments about the weather. He was too busy having fun and loving being outside :) With both kids keeping me busy, I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures! But we had a good time :)
*We didn't get a photo of it this year, but Stephanie & Lisa had special shirts made for everyone to surprise Nana that said "Fight Like a Girl". I made coordinating ones with for the boys. Next year, we need a group photo of everyone showing their support. In the meantime, FIGHT LIKE A GIRL NANA!! We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment