Our Saturday in Tokyo could not have started any better. We had a huge buffet breakfast at the hotel and then hopped on the train to the Starbucks roasting plant. It.was.amazing. Not only because I love coffee, but also because it was a four story architectural masterpiece that had something for everyone. (Including an $18 black coffee for Chris!)
We ordered our coffee beans, style, and brew process. The above was the siphon process. As entertaining as it was, it still tasted just like an excellent cup of Starbucks.
The second floor served tea, the third floor served coffee cocktails.
Chris’ accidental order of an $80/bag cup of coffee.
After we were sufficiently caffeinated, we continued wandering the town. This included a stop at a low-key brewery.

Our next stop was an amazing park with a traditional Japanese shrine. It was hard to photograph since it was a whole complex, but it was neat to see.
I liked the city, but I loved being back in a bit of nature.
We grabbed a quick bite for dinner and didn’t stay up too late with another travel day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment